Find out More
Did you know?
37 per cent of young people think that alcohol and drugs are the most important issues in Australia today
Thank you for registering for more information. We'll contact you soon.
Find out More
This section brings together a range of information and resources designed help to you understand the new laws. It also provides lots of general information about young people and drinking.
As well as the links below, this section includes:
- podcasts featuring experts talking about the laws about alcohol and young people and a range of other issues
- our questions and answers section
- information about VicHealth, the Victorian Department of Health, the Australian Drug Foundation and Responsible Alcohol Victoria – the partners who worked together to create this site
Alcohol and health
Counselling and support
- kidshelp.com.au or 1800 55 18 00
- lifeline.org.au or 13 11 14
- counsellingonline.org.au - DirectLine - 1800 888 236 - 24-hour drug and alcohol telephone counselling, information and referral
- Family Drug Help - 1300 660 068
- headspace.org.au - what is binge drinking and how to get help
- Turning Point
- beyondblue.org.au and Youth Beyondblue
- CatholicCare Alcohol and Drug Family Support Service
- Australian Drug Foundation
- Government media release - announcement of new law