Did you know?
Most young people get alcohol from friends or acquaintances, or from their parents
Questions and Answers
The Teen Drinking Law question and answer service has now closed, and is not receiving any new questions. However, you may find what you need on this page.
Questions listed below have been submitted by the public and answered by an expert.
- What if kids bring their own alcohol?
- What if parents are separated and have different views around giving their child alcohol?
- What if the parents aren't home?
- What if a minor forges a note?
- Can parents be charged for an unauthorised underage party?
- If your parents are away, can your siblings give permission for you to drink?
- If you go to a pub and you have a meal in front of you and you're under age, can you have a drink?
- Can a young person get blind drunk if they have permission to drink?
- Load more questions...